Through better awareness and medical intervention it is possible to ensure a complete cure for the Leprosy affected.
Eradication of Leprosy through early intervention and regular follow-ups
* Imparting health education
* Inculcating cleanliness and healthy habits
* Teaching them to be responsible
* Following proper guidelines to heal their ulcers
* Making MDT (Multi-Drug Treatment) available
* Following up with patients to ensure regularity of treatment
* Treatment of ulcers
* Occupational therapy
* Making greeting cards, plastic flowers, etc.
* Organise occasional recreational and cultural programmes
*Total number of persons treated: 4039
*Surgical treatment provided to 140 persons.